The 8th graders SMP IT Nurul Fikri Bogor go to Bandung. This visit was the series of English Camp activities.
The goals from this program are;
- Learning about the cooperation and the city survival with team during the trip.
- Understanding the local cultures by visiting Saung Angklung Udjo
- Recalling the history by visiting the Historical museums; Museum Geologi, Museum Gedung Sate, Museum Pos, Taman Lansia, Asia Africa, etc.
- Recharging faith and taqwa by doing some activities in Daarut Tauhid Mosque.
- Knowing more about a University by spending time at the second day at Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.
- Empowering their language skills by interviewing both Local visitors and International visitors
It was not a luxurious trip for the student with the luxury services. It was an Educational visit which educated the students many valuable lessons come within.
These two days, I personally really appreciated their effort to join all the activities even some problems came through, but we could solve it together Alhamdulillah.
By. Usth Nurul Rezki Awaliah